Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bravo, Bravo

The TV Guide Channel is ridiculous. It's a show on the top half of the screen and the TV listings on the bottom half of the screen. How retarded am I that I was actually watching the show on the top half?? I can't believe I fell prey to the half screen entertainment.

But, something good did come out of it. I discovered Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List on Bravo. What a find! She's beautiful, funny and so down to earth.

You know how hard it is for me to get TV on the road, let alone Bravo, but I will be looking for her show and watching it at EVERY opportunity. I know some people think these reality/following a celebrity's life type of shows are crap, but I happen to like this one. She makes me laugh and that's the most important thing.

Of course, I've seen Kathy in the past but she doesn't seem to be on TV as often as she should be. I am so glad I rediscovered her. I'm now a fan. Die hard, even.

Buy her DVD - it's available on her website www.kathygriffin.net or through www.amazon.com, www.bestbuy.com or www.suncoast.com. Check it out. Buy it!!

Bravo! Kathy Griffin and Bravo! Bravo.

No comments: