Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You Just Know When You've Met "The One"

I was just reading an article in the October 2005 issue of Red, a British magazine, about Renee Zellweger and how marriage has turned her life upside down. In the good way, of course. This was before the news of the annulment.

I'm a very happy girl, she beams. Being married feels like coming home. I've met my partner, my soul mate. And, I guess, I knew that pretty quickly.

Yeah, if home is the inside of an L.A. divorce court and your soul mate is a balding gay man.


She goes on to say,

I've not really had time to absorb it all, she admits. But I've met someone who understands me and my life, what makes me happy and what's important to me - and that's invaluable.

We've had a lot of time together and that's been wonderful. My life is much richer for it and I'm so glad I took that time".

What time?? The four months they've been married? Oh. My. God. What crap.

It's a good thing she knew pretty quickly that he was "The One".

6 comments:

doug said...

Hello Daily, Michele sent me!

As you are at your first round here - in this particular version of The Game (hereinafter referred to as "TG", you may return as many times as you like, and repeat the process over and over, which allows you to get a TREMENDOUS amount of traffic all of a sudden to your site! In other versions of TG, you are requested to participate only once per post, and this version... which normally appears on the weekends, is open to build as many visits as possible in it's span of TG to get to know Fellow Bloggers... so, be sure to jump back in every couple of hours and get a new friend! Welcome! Doug.

Anocsanamun said...

i hate when people get married like that - with their "soul mate". She knew him as much as I knew the guy behind me at starbucks.

Susan said...

And, now, you see the headlines reading that they split after being married for what 4 months! What happened to that soul mate? I need to read it.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Yup, if he was her soul mate she is in trouble now then, huh?

Trinity13 said...

I think she loved the idea of getting married rather than the actual marriage itself. But, I'm sure she will someday find another one of her soulmates to marry...and that one will last (yeah right)!

Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Denise said...

Maybe it means that she doesn't have a soul...and now she doesn't have a mate either. Oh, well..fools rush in.