Saturday, November 05, 2005

Weekend In Nature


I am posting early because I will be spending this weekend at
Pointe View Lodge with a few of my friends and will be sans computer. I have been invited to enjoy the beauty that surrounds this lodge, which lies on top of a mountain overlooking a scenic gorge.

It is located near Pickett State Park and Big South Fork National Park in Jamestown, Tennessee. Truly one of the prettiest states I've been to, Tennessee has so much to offer, especially for a nature enthusiast. Of course, I am not that nature enthusiast, but I will enjoy being there for the scenery and hopefully fabulous picture taking!

Have a good weekend! See you on Monday!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Being in Vermont is my tranquility spot. With my summer home in the middle of now where on a lake suits me just fine.

Anocsanamun said...

I wanna hear all the juciy "JASON-ESquE" stories about mad men trying to kill you all weekend. Hurry up, i miss ya...

CozyMama said...

wow, that is my dream house, just have to stick on Ocean Front Walk instead.