Monday, June 12, 2006

Dog Day Afternoon

This afternoon I was watching TV. Well, I thought I was the only one watching TV. As I flipped channels, Tatum Renee (the Rottweiler you see in the picture, whom we are "babysitting") decided that she wanted to watch Animal Planet.

She rushed to the television the minute she saw this creature move. Her nose was so close to the screen, I thought for a split second she smelled something. Then I thought, It's a TV, it doesn't have smell. Right? Her ass was in a perpetual wiggle, just waiting for the moment to launch, catch this thing and then most likely, drop it at my feet like a big 'ol prize.

Before I knew it, she was lunging at the screen. Barking like crazy, tongue hanging out of her mouth half crazed and panting like she was really going to get something.
And to think, they said if I left the house I could leave her alone watching TV. Can you imagine what I would have come home to???

No comments: