Sunday, July 16, 2006

And People Say All The Good Ones Are Taken

Doesn't this just make you want to be single and looking? Word for word, from his personal ad:

crazy ass scrub lookin' for a lady wit love

Hey sup yall im 21 years old and love to have fun. Like to go to concerts and go camping and ride my bike and work out and such. im chill as hell i am a very goofy person and and i like to do well just have fun. Im sort of shy at first but when you know me i can git pretty nutty all silly like you know? But yeah im lookin for a down ass chick that likes down to earth dudes and has her own goofy style of living life so if you dig holla! Maby not but alright......um...peace.

3 comments:

Katie McKenna said...

lmao.... I need a translator here to be sure I understand him clearly! Damn It's one thing to be a naturally bad speller but... did this one even get through 8th grade?

Single IS looking better all the time! ;)

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL! How can any single girl resist the urge to give this gradeschool droppout a call? I keep telling Prince Charming he is looking better and better every day!

Mise en Place said...

Man, if I didn't have Honey....I'd be down wit dat! LOL!

Only you! :):)