Saturday, July 01, 2006

Forget Country Music! We Have Bungalows Full Of Breasts!!

As I entered the great state of Tennessee, I was welcomed by a sign directing me to none other than this...The Boobie Bungalow. Located off of I-65, Exit 6 for those interested.

Yes, Mike, since I am in lesbian training, I was tempted to go in but since I had a camera with me, I didn't think I'd be too welcomed. And as you can see, the parking lot was filling up and I was driving a big yellow truck - way too obvious.

Maybe next time. I wonder if the people in the Catskills know what they are doing in bungalows down South? Gives summer a whole new perspective.

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

OMG! That is the funniest thing I have seen all day!

Mise en Place said...

I'd MUCH rather do what WE did in bungalows, lol! These guys can't hold a candle to the Catskills.