Thursday, August 31, 2006

Steal-A-Meme

I liked the idea Bucky Four Eyes had for stealing a meme, so I got this one from her:
TECH-OLOGY:

Number of contacts in your cell phone?200 – give or take a few that I haven’t deleted yet.

Number of contacts in your email address book?

407 – but again, there are quite a few I need to delete.

What is the wallpaper on your computer?
This dandelion picture, taken by my best friend. What is your screensaver on your computer?
A quote that scrolls. It says: "Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You'll be criticized anyway." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?

No

How many landline phones do you have in your home?

None

How many televisions are in your home?

One

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?

Electric can opener. But I don’t understand toaster ovens. They are a big waste of counter space in my opinion.

What is the format of the radio station you listen to most?

I listen to XM Radio – and bounce from genre to genre.


BI-OLOGY:

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
When I asked Eddie, he said, “Your breasts." I have to agree.

Are you right handed or left handed?

Right

Have you had anything removed from your body?

No

Would you like to?

Yes, but not against my will.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?

I think my best sense is that of smell. Often, I’ll say to Eddie “Eww, what is that?” and he says, “What?”
“That. Don’t you smell it?”
“No, I don’t smell anything.”

Although, we have that same conversation regarding thing I hear...primarily annoying noises: “What is that noise?”
“What noise?”
“That.”
“What?”
“THAT”“I don’t hear anything.”
It’s so bad sometimes, that I will follow the sound until I locate exactly what’s making it and then CRUSH whatever it is like an evil little bug.

When was the last time you had a cavity?

I don’t know, when I was eight?

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?

Myself.

MISC-OLOGY:

If it were possible, would you like to know the day you're going to die?
It would be good to know so you can start ticking things off a that list titled, “Things I Want To Do Before I Die”

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?

I’ve never wanted to change my name, but if I did, it would have to be to something extremely unusual.

How do you express your artistic side?

Writing, Cooking and coming up with inventions that everyone just “has to have.” I think Ed is tired of hearing me say, “You know what people really need? I’m going to invent a way to….”

What color do you think you look best in?

I like black, but people always tell me Red or Fuschia.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?

As long as I needed to be there. I can make friends anywhere.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?

Of course. Other than bugs, that fly in literally right under your nose, I’ve swallowed a few things that I wouldn't have if I had listened to my mother when she said “Don’t put that in your mouth; you’ll swallow it!”

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?

Not really.

How often do you go to church?

Usually only for weddings or christenings – hopefully all the marrying and babymaking in my family is done.

Have you ever saved someone's life?

No

Has someone ever saved yours?

Literally saved me from dying? No. Saved my ass? Plenty of times.


DARE-OLOGY:
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Hell, yeah.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?

Sure. I actually have some lesbian friends who might pay me more than that!

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?

I think I might do it for a million, but otherwise, I like my fingers.

Would you never blog again for $50,000?

I don’t think so, because as much as I would like the fifty grand, the feeling of being so controlled would bother me more.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?

With some airbrushing or strategically placed chiffon scarves….yes.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?

No freakin’ way. But I might do it for $100,000.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?

Not just any person picked at random, no. But if I got to pick the person.... OK, I probably wouldn't actually be able to do it.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?

Hell, yeah. At least if I hated the results, I'd have money to buy a wig. And hats.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?

I wish someone would make me this offer; I barely watch it now.

No comments: