Monday, November 26, 2007

Free! Gratuito! Gratis! Ummm....No Charge!

Presenting two beautiful passport covers.....for your traveling pleasure. They are leather (so they say) but don't necessarily feel like buttah. Just leather-ISH. One is black, of course, and the other is a limey green. If you don't need it for yourself, perhaps they'll make a good gift. They are brand new and have never been used; I just found other ones that I liked better and decided to get those instead.

A
nd I am giving them away FREE. But here's the catch:

I am looking for some Christmas gift ideas for Eddie. I know you don't know a whole lot about him, which is just fine, but I'd like to hear about what some of you get your significant others as gifts (so I can steal your ideas), or just tell me about stuff you think might be cool. The idea I like the best will "win" these passport covers (which I will mail to you free of charge - unless you live in another country and the shipping is going to be crazy high - if so, we'll tawk.)

So - e-mail your ideas to me at: TheDailyRanter@aol.com and put "Passport Contest" in the subject line. You have until December 5, 2007 to submit your ideas. I will choose my favorite, let you all know who it was and then mail the passports out that weekend. Once I choose the winner, I will e-mail them to get mailing info.

I think this is going to be the first of my giveaway series. I will most likely be doing this again, giving stuff away, so keep your eyes peeled!


Good Luck!


5 comments:

Angela said...

Awsome.. I have a naked passport that would love to have a holder.

I blogged ya too :
http://contestaddict.blogspot.com

Sauntering Soul said...

I don't have any awesome ideas to email to you, but would love if you reveal some of the suggestions you receive after the contest is over. My boyfriend has what I think is probably a very similar lifestyle to you and Eddie. He's on the road and in hotels 99% of the time and I can't think of anything good that he doesn't already have.

Superdumb Supervillain said...

This sounds so lame, but I saw a boot warmer that you hang boots on upside-down and it dries them and heats them for toasty morning toes. Ridiculous, or the perfect gift? My guy has some sweaty feet, so I think the latter...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get him a motorhome......
-ED

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get him a motorhome......
-ED