Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When You Don't Have Time To Make More Than One Trip

I can't decide if I think this is really amazing or incredibly stupid. My first thought is, what a moron, but then I figured he must have some talent to stack so much stuff into the bed of his truck and then strap it down so it wouldn't move; well, I was hoping it wouldn't move since we were right behind him.

I'd like to see what the DOT would say if we piled freight on our trailer this way. I'd venture to say this probably isn't very safe, as his pile of crap rose at least ten feet off the bed of the truck, although he might have a career teaching load securement classes at a trucking company.

2 comments:

chez bez said...

It might be less about not having time and more about not having gas money for more than one trip.

Carrie said...

Is that even legal??
:-)
I hope he was driving slow!