Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vicki Goes Hollywood

Or did Minnie go Nashville?

I thought the Vicki postings were over for the week until my mother called me yesterday from her babysitting job over at my brother's house.

She got on the phone and said, "I forgot to tell you!"

"What?" I said.

"Well, I'm over here babysitting and while the kids were sleeping, I was reading People magazine." she said.

"And?"

"Well, I'm reading about Minnie Driver and how she just had a baby, but they haven't named the father and all that and then I see the picture of her and..."

"Yeah, I know..." I said.

"And she has on the SAME EXACT BATHING SUIT TOP that Vicki has!"

"I know! Isn't that funny?? When I saw it, I had to send it to Vicki. I emailed her the pictures yesterday." I said.

"Isn't that something?? I mean, a Hollywood person and Vicki wearing the same bathing suit?" she said.

"I know. I said the same thing to Vicki! I just cracked up when I saw the picture. Couldn't believe it." I said.

So either Vicki's newfound girliness has turned her onto the fashion tastes of the stars or Minnie Driver has been hitting Old Navy. See for yourself:

Minnie Driver in all her pregnant glory:


And Vicki:

3 comments:

Saretta said...

All I can say is Vickie's lookin' a lot better in her bikini than Minnie!

Paul Daniel Ash said...

The boob shadow appears to be coming from... her boob.

I'm very curious where you thought I thought it was coming from...

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Cute bathing suit...Old Navy is the best :)