Sunday, October 26, 2008

Race To The Head

I don't know what it is with me and bathrooms lately, but I couldn't pass this one up; literally, I had to go. But seriously, look at this seat! (photo taken before I peed!) This was taken at the Hot Rod Cafe in Post Falls, Idaho.

I've been to themed restaurants before, but I've never seen it taken this far in the restroom area. The only other place that has themed restrooms that fit the concept of the restaurant is
Buca di Beppo. And although they have plain toilet seats, the entire restaurant makes me feel like I'm at my grandmother's house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! A bunch of posts to read at once! :)

And ummm.. yeah. Cool toilet seat. Seems very strange to type that. :)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind dropping the kids off at the pool on this seat! How fun! lol

I think I'm caught up now. Do you like post late at night? Cuz I've missed a lot of shit!

plumbing company said...

Great thought but IPlumb Home Services did great work for all of us. This post is very useful for us. Simply because there exists a large amount of tricks and tips of plumbing company from this publish... I additionally value he approached me personally just before coming out to ensure the actual scope of the work.

SG1Plumber said...

The post is great; second time utilizing SG1 Plumber. I was told that they'd be around in between 9-12 and they had been here. Each occasion they were on time as well as each occasion these people arrived on Weekend which was an existence saver since it had been an emergency each times. Will certainly make use of as well as suggest SG1 Local plumber once again.

Groff Plumbing said...

The affordable charges can help you cut costs without having to sacrifice a quality plumbing related job. Groff Plumbing plumbers their particular standard cost which will include any components alternative work, as well as healing done in your own steaming.