Sunday, January 04, 2009

Don't Look At Me Like That. No, Really. Don't. You're Making Me Melt.


This GORGEOUS creature, Anthony Natiello, is my step-brother's wife's nephew. He's an international model and from what I understand, does a lot of work for Gucci.

I don't know him, have never met him and technically he's not family.

Considering this information, is it wrong to make him my new imaginary man-mistress? Is there even such a thing? What is the male version of a mistress? A mantress? Well, whatever it is, I'm going to have an illicit imaginary affair with him.

See more of him in this video:


He looks a little moody though, doesn't he? Not at all like he paints happy little trees. Feh.

12 comments:

MeHereNow said...

Hummanah! Only the one Hummanah though!

He so totally CAN be your mantress - there's no blood link there it is perfectly acceptable!

Permission granted.

Anonymous said...

I was SO looking for something to pick apart with this guy. Watched the video, he must look stupid in something.

Nope.

Even in the ugly clothes, he's still very hot.

Very.

Very.

Anonymous said...

OH MY!

Not much else I can say.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Hmm. well i mean i guess if you in to ugly looking people he's your man. but... ya. i could send you a pick of me.. maybe you remember me. i posted on some of your previous blogs from 2006./... NEWFOUNDLAND ANYONE>... you... me... jk. lol those were good times. but ive changed. i am intrigued by the dissatisfaction you have with your current boyfriend. i am taking some classes at the local community college about psychology and think that you have a severe Edipis COMPLEX.. and common.. obsessing about your distant relative is sorta... well... disgusting. unless your appearing in Arested Development. your a perv. just jokes though hun. ps i want you?

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

Well at the risk of encouraging your complex... I'd have to say that everyone gets an imaginary mantress or mistress as the case may be.

Mine is Jennifer Tilly in Bound. If you didn't see the movie you can catch a clip here.

Anonymous said...

Dang! That link was bad. Catch Ms. Jennifer here.

Laurens_Closet said...

What are you doing, showcasing my boyfriend on your blog???

If it makes you feel any better, he has terrible gas...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

(and yes, he's hot.)

Amy

kockajäveln said...

Nice blog you have!!:)

Don Olney said...

Don't you hate it when the guys get the looks in the family?

Anonymous said...

i know anthony from port jervis schools n he was @ the top w the ladies n was in w the crowd but oh yeah hes freakin HOTTTTT!!!! i hope 2 see him @ our 10 yr class reunion...

Lex LeBlanc said...

I will agree he is gorgeous. I love him. Don't know why I am googling my husband :) thanks for the nice post about him!